Interim Benefits Manager- London hybrid-Competitive salary
Role & Responsibilities
The role of the interim Benefits Manager will be responsible for delivering benefit programmes, including annual renewals as well as benefits data and policy submissions. You will be managing the implementation and communication of new employee benefits and initiatives as well as recommending improvements to existing internal audit procedures.
Skills and Experience
- Strong technical skills with experience benefits including pensions
- Good working knowledge of UK statutory benefits requirements and UK employment legislation
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently and exercise sound independent judgment
- Client service focused. Can demonstrate the ability to follow up and follow through.
- Able to investigate issues and respond appropriately by gathering and evaluating different sources of information and by drawing on various resources
- Well organised, attention to detail, can priorities and able to demonstrate a strong "can do" attitude
- Process driven with a high degree of personal and professional integrity
- Able to manage several different tasks simultaneously ensuring that timelines are adhered to
- Can work collaboratively and cross functionally, a strong team player