Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this niche outsourcing Business with its HQ in Chippenham, to recruit an experienced Senior HR Advisor on a permanent basis. The role is full time, however hybrid working is offered with an expectation of 8 office days per month.
This is a brand new role and you will be working in and supported by a small team, by where you will partner with managers across the business regarding employee relations, policies and procedures and ways of working.
About the role:
- Responsibility for advising managers and employees on all aspects of employment relations such as absence management, disciplinary and grievances
- Progressing case work to a successful outcome
- Working closely with managers offering guidance and support and ensuring compliance with HR policy and procedures
- Review own case work, analysing and identifying behaviour trends
- Provide HR support on a variety of organisational and people related projects
- Proven experience in a HR generalist role which includes proving expert advice and dealing matters in a timely manner
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of the organisation
- Strives to provide excellent service
- Confident working independently and autonomously when providing advice with a resilient and flexible approach
- System orientated and proficient in the use of Microsoft packages
- Demonstrate a proactive approach
- CIPD qualified (Level 5) desirable
If you are looking for an interesting and challenging opportunity and can demonstrate the above capabilities, we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.