Your new role
A public sector organisation are looking to recruit a HR Officer with a focus on Data and Systems.
This is a new role within the department and its main duties will focus on updating systems with any moves that happen within the organisation. You will also need to compile this to produce a people focused analytical data report. You and your team will provide an essential transaction service that supports the whole business. This will include processing appointments, leavers, pay changes and contracts.
- Oversee the maintenance of both manual and systemised transaction processes, ensuring the accurate recording of personal and employment information
- Support the People Services Manager in the provision of a high quality, effective and efficient customer-focused transactional people service for all employees and stakeholders
- Support and assist in the delivery of people projects in the delivery of the people function's strategic and operational objectives.
What you'll need to succeed
Experience working in a fast paced HR environment and have excellent administration skills. You should be confident using HR systems and able to use Excel to manipulate data using various functions and formulas in order to produce reports.
CIPD level 3 or above will benefit to support your understanding of HR and OD processes. Experience managing a small team will be advantageous and excellent organisation skills will be required.
What you'll get in return
- Monday - Friday (37 hours)
- Flexible working options
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- 27 days + bank holidays
- Free on site gym
- Enhanced maternity and paternity schemes
- Opportunity to join the Local Government Pension Scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your