A 12 month FTC for a HR Analytics & Reward Advisor to join a global business based in Chichester / hybrid.
Your new company
My client is a luxury global brand and a leader in their field with multiple sites across the UK.
Your new role
This is a 12 month FTC reporting to a supportive HR Manager. This position offers hybrid working with 3 days / week in Chichester / travelling to other sites and 2 days / week working from home.
Main objectives include: data reporting, data analytics and job grading.
Key responsibilities include:
- HR master data maintenance and reporting on working structures and overall headcount.
- Development and implementation of HR data reporting & analytics with multiple HR & IT stakeholders.
- Supporting delivery of the annual pay & bonus review process.
- Assessment of working structures and job grading.
- Identifying and delivering positive improvements to the scope of the role as part of the business Continuous Improvement Programme.
- Supporting business change projects aligned to the business and HR strategies, relating to reward, culture, leadership development and recognition.
- Supporting quality management and process development of the complete HR department
- Supporting the HR department with the purchasing process and administration.
Working hours: 40 / week, Monday-Friday (8.30am-5pm). Some travel is required in this role, so you must hold a UK Driving Licence and have access to your own vehicle.
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally have experience of working in a HR team in a business of 250 employees+, but knowledge of SAP and Excel ((Pivot Tables, Macros and VBA coding and MS PowerPoint) is essential. You must also have the ability to create and manage SharePoint pages and workflows, and a good understanding of other data reporting software including Power BI would be an advantage.
What you'll get in return
An hourly rate of £20.05 / hour PAYE (inside IR35), flexible working as above, free onsite parking and the chance to join a supportive team and an prestigious employer of choice in the local area. This is a 12 month FTC, but the role has potential to be extended beyond this time.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me today on 07834 975318.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.