Global Mobility Advisor
- Base salary: £45,000 - £55,000
- Target bonus: 10%
- Location: Central London
- Hybrid working: 1-2 days per week in the office
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Global Mobility Professional to join an exciting FTSE 350 business. Reporting to the Head of Global Mobility, you will be responsible for the management of cross border mobility of talent, including international assignments and permanent transfers. You will partner with the business to deliver a Global Mobility programme which supports business needs, managing operational activity and global vendors.
The Global Mobility Advisor responsibilities will include:
- Manage international moves within your regions, partnering with a broad range of stakeholders including talent, reward, tax, payroll, and external vendors on all global mobility matters.
- Pro-actively advise stakeholders and manage moves across all aspects of global mobility policy and processes with a strong focus on employee experience.
- Deliver a high-quality service to internationally mobile employees and the business.
- Manage all phases of the assignment/transfer life cycle for employees of all levels, including conducting move briefings, documentation and costings, partnering with vendors, systems and payroll.
- Ensure that global mobility policies and processes are followed in a consistent and compliant manner.
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects such as operational efficiency, policy review and technology enhancements.
What you must have:
- Global mobility specialist experience primarily in an in-house function.
- Good technical knowledge of global mobility
- Consulting mindset with strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience working on projects aim at continuous improvement and streamlining of GM function.
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written.
- Experience of using global mobility and HR systems.