Newly Created Role for an Industry Leader!
Your new company
You will be working for an industry leading business as their Learning & Development Director. This is a newly created position sitting on the senior leadership team and overseeing the Training function. This business has grown from local grassroots to become the household name they are today. Based in South West London, with an employee population of 800 worldwide, this role would be perfect for a locally based L&D professional looking for either the next step in their career or a change. You will have the support of one junior member who deals with all the organisation and logistics.
Your new role
- Creation, deployment and management of top talent programs.
- Development and implementation of a training needs analysis for sales and non sales, based on position and tenure.
- Manage the effective spend of apprenticeship levy.
- Sourcing and agreeing terms with training providers.
- Regular review of all current training material to ensure business and learning objectives are being met. Development of new training material which may be delivered face to face or via their LMS.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have experience of designing a training needs analysis across multiple disciplines. Ideally, experience of working across two or more countries, with a good grasp of cultural differences. Proven track record in being able to persuade and influence working with all levels across an organisation.
This role will be 5 days a week in office. Once you have established good relationships this will go down to 4 days a week. You will receive free breakfast and lunch onsite, there are also gym facilities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.