Frazer Jones is partnering with a global social media platform in their London office, to find an HR Assistant who will be joining their innovative team of professionals. They are seeking an individual who will be passionate about their mission, making an impact through discussion and meaningful insights within an online healthcare platform. You will support the company's people team and assist in a wide range of activities to ensure the smooth running of the HR function. The role would suit someone with previous experience in an HR Assistant role, who wants to develop their knowledge and career in a fast-growing environment.
In this role, you will operate in the London office, working closely with the global people director and operations manager. You will be responsible for ensuring consistent communication and be the liaison between HR and employees. It is a fast-paced but rewarding role, where you will be given the opportunity to develop through sponsorship of your CIPD and be eligible for the company's benefits, including a 20% bonus.
- Support the HR function in day-to-day operations
- Assist in the full employee lifecycle at each stage; attraction, selection of candidates, drafting offer documents.
- Assist in the onboarding and induction of new team members.
- Recognise the importance of inputting data into the HR Systems with integrity and accuracy.
- Assist in the administration of payroll.
- Advise on company's policies and procedures to internal stakeholders.
- Assist in staff employee relation queries.
- Collaborate with the Wider HR teams on projects as required.
- Previous HR Assistant experience within a similar environment.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills.
- Ability to prioritise and multitask with a technical approach.
- Proven experience in a fast-paced growing environment.
- High attention to detail with a process-driven attitude.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.