You will work closely with team leaders and managers to support the delivery of business goals and objectives, providing generalist HR support and advice on a wide range of issues including recruitment, employment legislation, performance management and the implementation and application of policies.
Duties will include:
- Contribute to the HR components of change management and restructuring initiatives, which may include consultation with groups and individuals
- Contribute to fulfilment of HR Business Plan
- Motivate and develop the HR Administrator/s as appropriate
- Maintain expertise by continually developing and building knowledge and skills
- Assume other responsibilities as assigned by the Head of HR
- To advise, guide and support managers with all matters relating to employee relations
- Effective case management of people related issues such as: disciplinaries, performance management, employment tribunals, grievance and absence management
- Developing effective relationships with the business to promote good employee relations across the organisation
- Monitoring trends in employment practices and advising on appropriate proactive action
- Providing advice and guidance on disciplinary and welfare cases, capability, grievance, and coaching managers where appropriate.
What you'll need to succeed
- CIPD qualified
- Demonstrable experience of working on the full range of HR issues, including recruitment and employee relations, with particular focus on performance management
- Proven experience of working in a customer focussed, dynamic, commercially driven, high volume environment, preferably professional Services
- Commercial awareness
- Good understanding of employment laws and practices
- Ability to effectively communicate in all forms at all levels within an organisation
- Results orientated - ability to focus on specific targets and demonstrate target achievement
- Tenacity - the ability to be clear and focussed on achieving the end result even when faced with repeated external obstacles
- Strong influencing skills with the proven ability to influence managers in people related matters
- Must be able to function effectively in a team environment and have the ability to multi-task
- A high level of initiative
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.