- Base salary: £60,000 - £75,000
- Location: London Victoria
- Flexible working
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Reward Analyst / Compensation Manager to join a highly regarded UK brand. The organisation is going through a period of change, with development of reward & recognition being a top focus point for the business moving forwards. This role will report to the Senior Reward Manager. You will support the development and delivery of the compensation proposition. Ensuring it is compliant, competitive, fit for purpose, and supporting the overall reward strategy.
The Compensation Manager responsibilities will include:
- Partner with senior leaders to provide compensation expertise and act as trusted advisor to deliver proactive and reactive support on pay issues and concerns.
- Actively seek opportunities to develop, innovate and improve the compensation proposition.
- Own the technical delivery and proposition development of the annual pay review process.
- Continually assess the methodology for pay benchmarking and job families, recommending improvements as necessary.
- Oversee job levelling and pay benchmarking, and act as an escalation point.
- Manage workflow for a team of compensation analysts to deliver external insight and benchmarking, BAU compensation processes including annual compensation review.
- Task management of Senior Compensation Analyst and Compensation Analysts. Provide Support, professional development.
- Identify and manage the requirements for pay reporting and internal analytics.
- Manage the annual cycle of salary survey submissions and assess the requirements for additional market data.
What you must have:
- A deep understanding of reward/compensation strategies and experience of development of reward propositions.
- Experience of managing an annual pay review process, ideally within a large complex organisation.
- Strong experience in managing stakeholder relationships.
- Experience of supporting and upskilling more junior team members.
- Strong excel and analytical skills.
- Experience working on reward projects.