This is a fantastic opportunity for a Recruiter/Resourcer to join a highly impressive multi-million pound Manchester based business. The role offers an opportunity for someone to thrive in a forward thinking company that offers real opportunity for personal and career development. Joining a growing Talent Acquisition team, based in a vibrant Manchester City Centre based office, this role is fast paced and high volume. There are great rewards available for an individual with drive, enthusiasm and a hunger to succeed!
Scope of the role includes:
* Proactively recruiting sales specialists to the join the business
* Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
* Sourcing candidates utilising Linkedin Recruiter, Job Boards
* Using a proactive approach to utilise opportunities from passive candidates
* Conducting initial screening interviews with candidates and managing the recruitment process
* Developing a talent pool and candidate pipeline, keeping in regular contact with candidates
* Ensuring the candidate journey is a first-class experience through the whole recruitment and selection process
* Attending career fairs and recruitment events
To be successful in this role, you will need to have gained an initial grounding in recruitment:
* Ideally 12 months recruitment experience gained in agency or inhouse
* Excellent telephone manner and ability to build rapport with ease
* Comfortable working at fast pace with high volume requirements
* You will naturally be very driven, self-motivated and keen to meet and exceed targets
* Team player and be a positive ambassador for the company at all times
A starting salary of £28,000 which will increase to £35,000 over time. Additional monthly bonus with opportunity to earn £1000+ per month. Comprehensive benefits package including Healthcare, Life Assurance and high street discounts.
Please apply to Leanne Boddy at Macmillan Davies.