Payroll Compliance & Systems Lead
- Oakleaf Partnership
- Essex, England
- £250 - £300 per day
- Closing date
- 3 Feb 2023
- IT, Internet and New Media
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
Payroll Compliance & Systems Lead - 6 month day rate, up to £300 per day - Essex - Hybrid
Oakleaf Partnership are delighted to be partnered with a global technology company, who are recruiting for a Payroll Compliance & Systems Lead, on a 6 month day rate. This role is to support the current Payroll Manager, with the implementation of a new HR & Payroll system.
The Payroll Compliance & Systems Lead will be assisting/overseeing duties such as:
- To work with the Payroll Manager and the payroll team, to oversee the compliance of the payroll system and resolve any issues where necessary
- Responsible for analysing the payroll and its compliance
- Support the Payroll Manager on the implementation of a new HR system, Workday and the interface to SAP payroll ensuring robust processes are in place.
- Significant experience of specifying and implementing new HR/ Payroll systems
- Proven expertise in Payroll
- Understanding and execution of change management principals and systems integration
- Highly experienced in SAP Payroll functionality and reporting
If you are interested in discussing this position in greater detail, please apply now.
Oakleaf Partnership is the UK’s largest independent HR recruitment consultancy. Founded in 2005, we have built enduring relationships with HR functions across every sector; thanks in part to our expertise, but also our collaborative approach. We listen. We share our insights. We take the time to truly understand the culture of an organisation – the person behind a CV.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert