Payroll Compliance & Systems Lead - 6 month day rate, up to £300 per day - Essex - Hybrid
Oakleaf Partnership are delighted to be partnered with a global technology company, who are recruiting for a Payroll Compliance & Systems Lead, on a 6 month day rate. This role is to support the current Payroll Manager, with the implementation of a new HR & Payroll system.
The Payroll Compliance & Systems Lead will be assisting/overseeing duties such as:
- To work with the Payroll Manager and the payroll team, to oversee the compliance of the payroll system and resolve any issues where necessary
- Responsible for analysing the payroll and its compliance
- Support the Payroll Manager on the implementation of a new HR system, Workday and the interface to SAP payroll ensuring robust processes are in place.
- Significant experience of specifying and implementing new HR/ Payroll systems
- Proven expertise in Payroll
- Understanding and execution of change management principals and systems integration
- Highly experienced in SAP Payroll functionality and reporting
If you are interested in discussing this position in greater detail, please apply now.