Senior People Advisor
- Closing date
- 3 Feb 2023
- Construction & Property
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
Senior People Advisor
We have a new opportunity for a Senior People Advisor to join our UK Advisory People team.
The role will be responsible for delivering the People agenda across key activities such as performance management, annual compensation cycle, talent and succession planning, employee engagement survey results and action plans. The role operates within a matrixed environment by working with the country MDs and People teams, you will be partnering with key stakeholders across the commercial / fee earning business lines.
- Oversees a team responsible for driving the execution of key transformation initiatives.
- Deliver the people agenda on all life-cycle activities such as compensation round, performance management, talent and succession planning, employee engagement, recruitment, off-boarding, learning and talent initiatives
- Produce data insights for clients by using the power BI report and creating bespoke solutions and reports
- Drive a high-performance culture by challenging management teams to appropriately apply a breadth of performance and development principles when making people planning decisions and strategies
- Take ownership of all employee relations cases, and other areas where HR expertise is required to provide advice and minimise risk
- Ensure that stakeholders have the up-to-date people information, tools and access to information
- Be responsible and able to deal with ad-hoc requests, such as out of cycle promotion, salary, relocations requests and work the matrixed business to get the correct approvals
- Support managers with the visa and relocation process
- Update People Shared Service team with all employee changes, starters, leavers, letters etc.
- Responsible for the onboarding of new talent, ensuring induction plans are created locally with regular check-ins.
- Attending and participating in both local and global People team meetings and up-dates to stay updated on key people activities, taking on projects/initiatives as and when required
- Experience working as a HR Advisor and leading ER matters
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and strong proven business partnering capability
- Client centric, takes a true business partner approach
- Creative problem-solving skills, ability to manage complex change issues
- Demonstrated ability to develop proven HR programs that align to business strategies
- Commercial acumen and a pragmatic approach
- A strong team player and ability to see big picture
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with people of all levels of seniority in a matrixed organisation
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Dallas, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2020 revenue). The company has more than 100,000 employees serving clients in more than 100 countries. CBRE serves a diverse range of clients with an integrated suite of services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
In the UK, we service our clients from our offices in Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Liverpool, London, Manchester, and Southampton.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Working at CBRE
When you join CBRE you will have the support and resources of a global firm where an entrepreneurial mind-set is encouraged. You'll realize your potential with challenging work, fast-paced assignments, an environment of constant learning and commitment to results. To enable your success, we provide the best tools, training and leaders in the industry.
Our collaborative culture is built on our RISE values and reflects the needs and perspectives of our clients and our people. Our work is guided by our North Star: Creating the real estate solutions of tomorrow, so businesses and people thrive. This informs everything we do—from diversity, equity, and inclusion to sustainability initiatives to workplace safety and wellbeing. At CBRE, we believe that the more perspectives we have, the more dimensions we see. We welcome people with different backgrounds and experiences across industries to apply for open positions even if you do not match every element of the required skills.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert