Oakleaf Partnership are currently recruiting for one of the biggest names in Tech across the Globe to secure a Talent Acquisition Operations Lead for EMEA.
This role will manage a team of 5 whilst continuously improving the recruitment process, policies, and tools, and achieving the optimisation of recruitment efficiency and quality through innovation and technology across the EMEA region. Working alongside two other leads for AMS and APAC, you will report to the Global Talent Acquisition Lead and be responsible for the following:
- Oversee regional TA Operations across multiple working pillars, including but not limited to Policy & Process, Enablement, Community Ops, Data & Tools, etc
- Develop and grow existing team
- Work directly with leadership to determine regional strategy & plan, drive & manage related programs and initiatives with regional cross-functional partners. Ensure those have clearly established priorities, execution plans, and milestones. (Eg. onboarding, candidate experience, referral programs, background check etc);
- Design communications and change management that scale across the recruiting organisation, and communicate regularly on the status and progress of the programs with internal & external stakeholders
- Develop recruiting insights to use data to build forward-thinking analytics to advise strategic decision-making; review and analyse data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve recruiting productivity efforts
- Identify creative ways to support a best-in-class candidate experience and interview processes across all points of the candidate lifecycle
- Stay up to date with market recruiting best practices, understand developments in recruiting technology, operating model, etc, and apply that knowledge to iterate processes for operational efficiency.
Qualifications needed for the role:
- Minimum 8 years in recruiting, including experience leading a recruiting team or recruiting operations. Experience working directly with recruiting teams.
- Experience in developing and implementing recruiting programs, operational processes and capabilities to support successful scaling in a high-growth global organisation.
- Strong program management skills and operational rigor, with the ability to translate vision into action.
- Excellent cross-team collaboration and stakeholder management
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and navigate ambiguities autonomously.