Oakleaf Partnership are currently recruiting for a People and Culture Manager role for a Global FinTech business based in Southwest London.
This is a brand-new role working alongside three People Partners for the UK, taking responsibility for corporate culture practices and provide expertise and support across employee relations, employee engagement and inclusion.
This would be a superb fit for a HR generalist who has a real passion and drive for all things culture, D&I as well as running/leading internal initiatives and events.
Day to day duties include:
* Gain an understanding of the company's culture and values and be ready to embrace them.
* Actively drives the global process of developing the values, vision, and mission.
* Create and drive strategies and programs that improve overseas employee engagement and organisational effectiveness.
* Establish an internal communications strategy to ensure organisational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to overseas employees and stakeholders.
* Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as a staff intranet, newsletter.
* Partner and consult with internal stakeholders such as our talent acquisition, HR Business Partner, and Legal teams
* Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills as well as the journalistic ability to source stories from employees
* Strong presentation skills as you are likely to be called on to give presentations to staff. Sensitivity to an organization's goals and values and the ability to relay them to employees
* Be creative to devise communication strategies
* Social Media management skills: Familiar with information technology, especially digital and video means of communication