Interim Reward Manager-London Hybrid-Daily rate- Facility management company
Interim Reward Manager
What are we looking for?
- We are looking for an energetic individual with a passion for Reward, to help us. You will need to be good at detail and enjoy seeing a process through to completion. Mitie is a fast-paced organisation so if you fancy a challenge please get in touch.
- Job objectives and responsibilities
- To lead on various Group HR & Reward activities and initiatives across the Mitie Group
- Assist and provide comprehensive, effective support to the Head of Reward
- Lead on several group-wide compensation processes (Salary, Bonus and Share Awards) and HR projects through robust project management, ensuring all governance aspects are managed with appropriate departments and appropriate tools are developed to assist implementation in the business.
- Engage with business Stakeholders in a timely manner to ensure they are fully engaged within the process
- Manage Benefit providers to ensure they meet agreed SLA's and service provision is maintained and developed effectively.
- Manage communications for benefits in conjunction with the Internal Communications Team
- Prepare data and reports on behalf of the Head of Reward
- Prepare and conduct presentations on HR & Reward, for the businesses, as and when required.
- Update and review Reward/HR policies and procedures in conjunction with generalist HR teams across the business to ensure compliance with changing laws and regulations and in response to business issues.
- Ensure that the Reward team produce ad-hoc reports to a high standard
- Previous Reward experience essential, at least in the context of implementation within the business
- Previous HR experience essential, ideally CIPD qualified
- Proven expertise in managing small/medium HR/Reward projects
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication skills with strong influencing skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- High degree of numeracy and analytical skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career