Employee Experience and Engagement Manager
Global Business Intelligence
City of London
£70,000 - £80,000
My client are a leading business intelligence organisation that operate in over 30 countries globally. Due to growth, they are looking for an Employee Engagement/experience expert to join them and help drive their progress further.
This role will operate within the global L&D team, and as a close partner to the HR team and senior leadership teams globally. The role plays a key part in the engagement and retention of colleague, whilst maintaining their culture whilst going through change.
- Work with the Group Head of Learning and Performance to define the group approach to colleague engagement and experience that aligns and integrates with divisional approaches
- Identify and manage key deliverables to achieve this approach, including an integrated approach to gathering colleague data and insights, identifying stakeholders responsible for turning those insights into action plans, stakeholder management, progress updates etc.
- Build relationships and work in partnership with team-members, the HRBP organisation and other stakeholders to drive creation and implementation of engagement solutions.
- Manage stakeholders effectively to ensure high levels of engagement and collaboration, ensuring effective execution of action plans and achievement of results
- Become the Group expert and a trusted partner on colleague engagement and experience, including advice and governance of key engagement principles, approaches, tools, insights and solutions.
- Raise the profile and awareness of the importance of colleague engagement and experience across the business, including creating and managing communication plans and campaigns in collaboration with the Communications teams
- Create content and resources to support colleagues and business initiatives globally e.g., training content
- Identify what colleague insights are needed, and how to obtain them (e.g., surveys, onboarding and exit interviews, HR data)
- Use the engagement tools to create and manage colleague surveys, ensuring they are used in an effective way across the business to turn insights into impactful actions
- Collate and interpret data to create clear and coherent insights on why people join the business, what engages them, how they are experiencing life in the business, and why they stay or leave.
- Report on results as appropriate and upskill HR teams to complete their analysis and reporting.
- Work with HR and other stakeholders to identify how to turn these insights into actions, ensuring local accountability for actions and results.
- Experience of project managing and implementing highly successful employee engagement and/or experience initiatives, with a good working knowledge and active interest in Employee Engagement and Experience practices.
- Data savvy - able to consolidate, analyse and present back on data
- Excellent project management experience and skills, including planning, stakeholder management, task management, communications etc.
- Relationship builder who creates partnerships based on trust and collaboration.
- Ability to develop and present coherent ideas with confidence and gravitas, creating engagement.
- Experience working in a global capacity