HR Advisor - Part-time, 30 hours per week
Salary - Up to £35,000
Location - South Manchester
Macmillan Davies are delighted to be supporting this independent Employment Law & HR Advisory business in their search for an HR Advisor to join their small team in South Manchester on a part-time basis.
As HR Advisor you will provide a consultancy service to external clients in relation to a whole range of
HR matters including employee relations, resourcing, reward, talent management, employee experience, organisation development and design and diversity and inclusion.
This role would suit a strong HR Generalist with excellent knowledge on employment legislation who possesses a commercial mindset, somebody who is self-motivated and focused and confident in managing a portfolio of Clients.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
* Leading and directing clients to deliver a comprehensive HR service to their business.
* Advising clients on employee relations matters, including absence management, disciplinary and grievance investigations, hearings and appeals and performance management.
* Learning and development: providing guidance on development for managers and their teams, implementing the training and development agenda and identifying areas that need attention and improvement.
* Reward and recognition: benchmarking, advising and supporting clients, including company benefits.
* Remaining up-to-date with HR trends and employment law developments, writing blogs and updating clients.
Skills and essentials:
* Excellent communication skills honed in business partnering/advisory roles.
* Experience of dealing with senior, and sometimes challenging, individuals.
* Confident in advising and challenging managers in all aspects of people management and development.
* Strong understanding of employment legislation.
* Have a CIPD Level 5 or equivalent qualification.
* A professional and commercial approach to HR.
Offered on a permanent basis, this is a part-time position with the requirement to work 30 hours over 4 days onsite in South Manchester.
To find out more about this HR Specialist opportunity, please don't hesitate to get in touch or simply apply today.