As a People Assistant you will provide first line support to managers and colleagues on HR related issues. You will be responsible for the full employment life cycle, updating and maintaining the employee database, and supporting managers with note taking in investigation, disciplinary and grievance meetings.
Page Personnel have partnered with a reputable organisation based in Bradford. They are looking for a People Assistant to join them on a full time, and permanent basis.
The role is paying up to £24,000 and offers hybrid working.
As a People Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Being the main point of contact for HR related queries
- Generating Offer Letters, Contracts of Employment, and Variation of Contracts
- Hosting company inductions face to face and online
- Support with annual events such as pay reviews and benefits renewal
- Managing the HR inbox and dealing with queries promptly and efficiently
The successful People Assistant will have:
- Previous experience working within HR
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workload
- Strong attention to detail and interpersonal skills
- Good IT Skills specifically within Excel and Word
Full time and permanent role + Paying up to £24k + Hybrid Working + 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays + Staff Discount + 5% Pension contribution + Health care Cash Plan + other company benefits