£40,000 - £45,000
Oakleaf Partnership have partnered with a leading multinational law firm, based in Central London to help with their search for a HR Officer.
The successful candidate will be communicative and resilient and will preferably have previous experience working within a professional services environment in a similar role.
- Work closely with recruitment team and office managers to support, recruitment, maintain relationships and support on probationary reviews
- Discuss individually with trainees their seat preference and liaise with partners across all departments to
- Liaise with L&D department and office managers on training and development needs
- Manage client and trainee secondments processes for staff in subsidiary offices.
- Full responsibility for internal promotion of the trainee secondment programme.
- Manage and coordinate secondment selection process.
- Attend relevant marketing events and recruitment fairs and help build social media image to attract top talent.
- Work closely with Head of Recruitment to ensure best practice methods are in place and in line with company's D&I strategy.
- Proven experience of a similar role ideally within a professional services environment.
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- General understanding of IT systems.
- Extremely organised and strong attention to detail.
- The ability to lead and influence multiple stakeholders.