We have partnered with a large Not for Profit organisation, based in Leeds City Centre, who are looking for an HR Administrator to join their busy HR Team.
Our client is a large Not for Profit organisation, with offices based in Leeds. They offer excellent career opportunities and personal and professional development.
- Managing the employee life-cycle
- Supporting with on-boarding new staff
- Providing admin support to the HR department
- Supporting with recruitment administration e.g setting up interviews
- Reviewing policies, practice and procedures
Candidates wishing to apply should have:
- Previous experience working within a HR Administration/Generalist position
- Knowledge of HR policy and procedure
- Experience of working with applicant tracking systems would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
Salary of £23,000- £24,000 + 26 days annual leave + great pension scheme + excellent training and development opportunities