Salary - £40k + 10% bonus + £90 per month on a pre-paid card for travel/lunch + pension
Benefits - Private medical + Access to staff sales
Central London location - Bond Street 4 days per week
1 day WFH
Oakleaf Partnership are proud to be partnering with this luxury fashion brand who are seeking their next HR Advisor. This is a great role for someone who has a real passion for high end fashion that will enjoy working on London's Bond Street 4 days a week with the 5th day working from home. One of the benefits of working for this super luxe brand is the staff sales - you will have the opportunity to buy designer clothing at a greatly reduced price.
You will report into the Head of HR for UK, Ireland and Netherlands providing generalist HR support to 120 staff and supporting the overall HR Strategy.
- Acting as the first point of contact for all general HR related enquiries
- Provide pragmatic advice/support on policies in line with company procedure
- Work closely with the HR Manager supporting on ad-hoc projects
- Be the first point of contact for all matters ER related
- Be an advanced user of Workday (preferable not essential)
- Recruitment & Onboarding
- Retention (Oversee the exit interview)
- Ensure 100% compliance in all areas of administration
To be considered for this role you will need to have excellent people skills, be a natural relationship builder and preferably have a CIPD level 5. Workday experience is preferred but not essential.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to be a part of a luxury brand, I am looking for someone who is motivated and pro-active, who loves fashion or has a genuine interest in the super high end retail world.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please do apply, I look forward to receiving your application.