An exciting opportunity to join a collaborative team focusing on the full campus recruitment life cycle. There will be opportunity to work closely with the wider HR team also. You must be happy to go in to the office 5 days a week.
The client is a well established Investment Bank based in Central London.
The key responsibilities of Campus Recruiter will be:
- Support full life-cycle campus recruitment
- Planning recruitment events
- Sourcing candidates using hiring platforms
- Supporting the on-boarding process
- Coordinating a summer intern programme
The successful Campus Recruiter will have a strong attention to detail, with 1-2 years exposure within the HR space preferably within the Financial Services space. You will be happy to go in to the office 5 days a week.
The client is offering a competitive salary, joining a collaboratively friendly team for a start up role.