Are you passionate about working in Human Resources?
Do you want to be part of a fun, inclusive HR Team for well-known publishing company in London?
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a well-known publishing company headquartered in London.
As HR Coordinator, you will sit in the HR team and will provide support with the full employee life cycle.
You will be responsible for getting crucial information to the HR Administration and Payroll teams on everything from new joiners and leavers, contract changes, and parental leave.
You will support with employee relations cases, take notes in formal meetings and draft letters for review. You'll also be a key part of our warm welcome to new joiners, making sure all our colleagues get to know their HR contacts.
The successful HR Coordinator will have the following skills and attributes:
- Previous knowledge of working in an HR role, ideally HR Administration
- Good ability to communicate effectively with a range of people at all levels of the organisation and team, and in different departments, from written communications, including emails and letters, to oral communication, including face to face, over Teams and on the phone.
- Accountability - taking ownership of your own workload, and delivering proactive support
- Ability to effectively listen
- Excellent attention to detail you need to have experience of working with lots of different types of data and ensuring your work is accurate
- The ability to organise your work effectively and keep on top of competing priorities
This HR Coordinator role is a fixed term contract until December 2023 with a salary of £28,500 depending on how your skills and experience align with the role.
London based position
- 27 days paid holiday entitlement in year one (plus bank holidays)
- Medical cover
- Life assurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Generous pension scheme
- Summer working hours (role dependent)