Full or Part Time
Leatherhead (flexible and hybrid working)
One-year fixed term contract initially
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our commercial client in a HR support capacity.
- The HR Operations co-ordinator plays a significant role in delivering a customer focused professional generalist HR Shared Service in all people related issues.
- The main duties of the role cover the employee lifecycle, which include generating contracts of employment, supporting employee changes and processing leavers.
- The HR Operations co-ordinator will proactively ensure the company's HR records are accurate at all times and are in line with legislative requirements. This will include processing holiday and leave absences, Pension changes and all documentation in relation to Benefits offered by the Company.
- The HR Operations Team also process payroll and Security clearances for the whole company. The role works closely with our Recruitment team, HRBPs and L&D team to support the transactional HR requirements of the wider HR function.
- Working in partnership with dedicated areas across the Company, the role will contribute to the future development of the business by creating, managing and constantly improving resourcing activities that support the company goals.
- Ideally some previous HR
- Experienced administrator with excellent communication skills; both verbal and written.
- Manage multiple priorities and deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy across the board.
- Flexible, enthusiastic and a positive 'can do' attitude.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Customer service focus with a passion to deliver for our customers.
- Team player with the ability to work on own initiative and prioritise workload.
Due to the nature of the work that our client undertakes, candidates will be required to undergo pre-employment screening and must be able to satisfy clearance criteria for UK National Security Vetting.
Our client provides their people with an excellent benefits package that comprises:
- Competitive salary: [£24,000 - £26,000]
- Happy To Talk Flexible Working
- 25 days' holiday entitlement
- Holiday sale and purchase scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Targeted professional development
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare membership
- Bonus scheme linked into company performance
- Paid membership fees to a professional institution
- Support in attaining professional membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season rail ticket loan
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.