Work on a large M&A project and workday deployment project for a leading global financial services organisation.
This position will be responsible for the people side of the change project.
The initial contract term is 12 Months.
- Work closely with the Head of People Change and Head of HR Operations to implement change management strategies to maximise and support employee adoption
- Conduct change impact analyses, assess the readiness for change
- Build stakeholder relationships in order to gain trust and support from business leaders
- Coach managers to drive a speedy and successful adoption and implementation
- Use templates to send out communication around the project and learning and training
- Support on the design and delivery of training programs
- Create action plans
- Support wider HR Team with change
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Experience working across a full HR Change project in a Change Manager or PMO position
- Understanding of HR policies and procedures
- Experience working on a large scale M&A change project
- Working knowledge of Workday is strongly desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Knowledge of change management methodologies and principals
This is an initial 12 month fixed term contract to start as soon as possible.
Candidates with notice periods longer than 8 weeks unfortunately can't be considered.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.