Your new company
Our Logistics client in South Leicestershire are currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner to lead a small HR team in the opening of a new site.
Your new role
This is an operational Business Partner role to enable the business to proactively deliver & deliver leadership/people development across the business with duties including:
- Advise, guide and support line managers on a range of ER issues at all stages and complexity
- Full scope of HR - Employee relations, recruitment, engagement, performance, absence management, retention, and development et al
- Promote good practice and actively influence and guide others across the site in a range of employment/HR related issues
- To actively participate in the development of policies, procedures, and development of People Management practices
- Assisting Managers through the recruitment process
- Liaise with Trade Unions in all aspects of working practice
- Provide regular Employment Law updates across the site
- Work within the HR budgetary requirements
- Line management of a HR Advisor & HR Assistant
This is a full-time role 40 hours across Monday to Friday and they are able to offer hybrid working with 2-3 days a week on site & this role is only covering the South Leicestershire site with no travel required.
What you'll need to succeed
For this role are client are looking for experienced Generalist HR Business Partners who have specific experience in restructures & TUPE & experience with Trade Unions would be desirable. You will have proven working knowledge of employee relations and the ability to deal with complex case management with excellent knowledge of employment law.
A CIPD level 5 or equivalent or higher would be desired but not essential along with team management experience and ability to motivate and develop. You will have strong consultation, negotiation, and mediation skills along with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You will have a high level of credibility and the ability to work with challenging stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
Competitive Salary and pension scheme (4+4% matched)- rising in April 2023
Flexible hybrid working
2x life assurance cover
25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays with Holiday Buy Scheme
Employee Assistance Programme
Professional Membership and Study Sponsorship
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.