Your new role
A family-owned manufacturing company are recruiting for a HR Advisor to join their team. This is a true generalist role where you will get involved in employee relations matters and the recruitment process. You will provide support for disciplinary and grievance in preparing paperwork. You'll have the opportunity to work alongside the HR Manager to review and update policies and procedures.
- End to end recruitment process from advertising roles, checking applications, organising and conducting interviews and corresponding with candidates.
- Onboarding process for new starter, prepare and issue new starter packs and conducting inductions
- Carry out exit interviews,
- Update the HR System
- General HR admin
- Organise training
What you'll need to succeed
You should have experience with all generalist HR matters and have the ability to work independently as well as part of a team. Ideally, CIPD qualified but for the right candidate, there would be an opportunity for you to be supported in your studies.
- Well organised
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
What you'll get in return
- Monday - Friday Normal office hours with some flexibility to catch the early/late shifts.
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life Insurance Policy
- 4% pension
- Optional Health Care Cash plan
- Professional development and study opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.