Employee Engagement, Associate
Relocation to Qatar, Doha
I have been retained by a prestigious Wealth Manager on an exclusive search for a Employee Engagement position which involves relocating to Qatar.
The firm are looking to hire an experienced Employee Engagement specialist who has a vast wealth of experience within a large matrix environment, be that directly or via a consultancy. Execution of all programs and processes related to Employee Engagement to create a sense of connection between the employees and the organisation. To improve internal policies and procedures, to contribute to employee satisfaction, performance, and engagement.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of employee engagement programs to create optimal employee engagement. Assist in increasing the employee value proposition and work closely with Talent Acquisition to assist in optimizing the onboarding process.
- Deliver quality social and sporting events to promote camaraderie amongst employees across departments. Cultivate strong cohesive team culture and positive work environment.
- Foster employees' sense of belonging through the introduction of a wellbeing campaign and other benefits.
- Implement health measures to ensure a safe workplace. Work closely with the Administration Department to improve the Privilege Club program offering for employees.
- Conduct annual employee engagement survey, analyse and assess the results, and provide recommendations to improve employee engagement
- Assist in providing a clear communication of values, mission, vision, and culture.
- Work closely with the Corporate Communications team to develop information sharing channels to keep employees aware and embrace the initiative by understanding the organization and where it's always headed to stay engaged and assist the growth
- Bachelor's degree with a major in Psychology
- Minimum Experience: 5+ years' of relevant experience, ideally within the Financial Services industry
- Breadth and Depth of Technical Knowledge
- Business Acumen
- Business Partnering
- Corporate Governance
- Holistic Thinking
- Human Resources Data Analysis
- Knowing the business
- Programme / Process Administration