Organisational Development Specialist
- Full time
- Up to £42,000
- Hybrid role(3 days in the Nottingham office and 2 days working from home)
Oakleaf Partnership are representing an established education provider based in Nottingham who are recruiting for an Organisational Development Specialist to support the delivery OD agenda for the organisation delivering on the delivery of the people strategy alongside the wider people team.
What is the role
In this role you will be required to support the OD lifecycle by diagnosing, problem solving, designing, developing, delivering, and embedding development interventions across the organisation. The end goal is to provide a service that creates, builds, and promotes great leadership at all levels of the organisation in conjunction with supporting wider HR team as needed and leading on larger organisation wider projects and delivery of the people strategy
What will candidates need
- CIPD L5 and chartered - Essential
- Coaching Qualification - Essential
- Experience of owning tasks/ projects-Essential
- OD Qualification - Desirable
- Assessor Levels A&B - Desirable
- Public Sector experience - Desirable
Ready to apply?
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity or have any questions please apply!