Onboarding Administrator | York Y010 | £21,500| Hybrid | Temp until end of March 2023
Your new company
A not-for-profit organisation based in York (Y010) is seeking an Onboarding Administrator to come on-board this new temporary role, to help out with their recruitment drive until the end of March 2023. This role will provide excellent onboarding experience for a professional looking to join the HR/Recruitment world.
Your new role
Duties will include:
- Maintaining and updating a manual tracker to make sure it is up to date and accurate with the ongoing recruitment changes.
- Liaise with internal/external departments to efficiently manage the references and right to work checks, occupational health assessment.
- Use People HR (HRIS) to update and add new starters to the system e.g. adding notice periods, line managers, salary details etc.
- Chasing contracts from new starters.
- Dealing with facilities related matters such as booking desks, deal with incoming posts, liaising with landlord.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in an administrative HR/Onboarding position
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate with employees at all levels.
- IT literate, with a good working knowledge of MS Office.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.