Your new company
Our retail client based in South Leicestershire are currently seeking an experienced Recruiter to join their Recruitment & HR team on a full time permanent basis.
Your new role
Partnering with Hiring Managers you will work with another Recruiter, reporting into the HR manager with duties including:
- Leading on whole team recruitment for New Store Openings including facilitating at assessment centres
- Candidate attraction, application screening, first stage interviews and facilitating assessment centres
- Providing coaching and training to managers on recruitment and selection
- Supporting the ongoing development of the Careers
- Analysing the success of recruitment campaigns & suggesting changes & improvements to ensure the best talent attraction moving forward
This is a full time permanent role offering hybrid working (3 days a week on site)
What you'll need to succeed
For this role our client are looking for experienced Recruiters or HR professionals with Recruitment experience looking to move into an Internal role. You will have experience using Social Media platforms for recruitment and have experience of using searching tools to proactively source candidates. You will have knowledge of the end to end recruitment process and policies with the confidence and ability to coach managers on recruitment & selection.
As a person you will be results focussed with strong personal drive and a proactive approach to taking ownership of this role and making it your own. You will be a strong and credible relationship builder with excellent communication & influencing skills.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.