Senior HR Officer Stoke-on-Trent Permanent £30,000
Your new company
This large company with sites across Europe are now looking for a Senior HR officer to join their team due to a period of continued success.
Your new role
In your new role, some of the responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Recruitment File Vetting
- Taking and typing of Meeting Notes
- Televetting and Booking Interviews Disciplinary
- Vehicle Accident management
- Recruitment consolidation reports / data collation Interviews - up to and including senior roles
- Overseeing depot administrator's recruitment
- Employment law advice/guidance up to and including senior operational management
- Grievances, Appeals
- Assisting and supporting the HRD as directed / requested HR Projects / data analysis requests
- Providing cover for HRD and HRO as required Archives
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience in a similar role will ultimately lead to your success. The suitable candidate will be forward thinking, be confident working as part of a team or on your own initiative and has a passion for HR. CIPD L5 would be ideal but not essential.
What you'll get in return
You will receive an annual salary of £30,000 plus benefits. Working hours are 8:00-16:00 or 9:00-17:00. This position is fully based on site.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.