HR Advisor Stafford Permanent £28,000-£31,000 per annum
Your new company
After a period of continued success, this national logistics business based in Stafford is now looking for a HR Advisor to join their growing team on a permanent basis
Your new role
Some of your main roles are responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the provision of a high-quality People service to all stakeholders in all areas of HR including resource, employee relations, learning & development and reward and supporting the delivery of the people agenda supporting the customer and site requirements.
- Supporting the management team with ER issues and providing generalist HR support and advice for the department as required.
- Ensuring all site and company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Supporting ongoing volume recruitment and selection.
- Supporting large scale change projects and maintaining excellent relationships with the on-site employee forum.
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience in a similar role will ultimately lead to your success, to be considered for this role you will,
- Be able to demonstrate relevant HR experience. Ideally CIPD L5 qualified with first-hand experience of dealing with complex ER issues.
- Able to apply high levels of common sense and logic to often delicate and complicated situations and therefore possess excellent listening and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and varied environment, with experience in adapting to change based on business requirements.
What you'll get in return
You will receive an annual salary of £31,000 + benefits. This position requires a candidate to be on site full time, therefor cannot offer hybrid working. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody who is looking to work in a fast paced environment whilst gaining vital HR Experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.