Ashley Kate HR looking for a strong, pro-active Recruitment Manager to work with a national Client who are no looking for someone to join the team to manage, coach and lead a team of 4 and focus on corporate function recruitment
Based in the Leeds office 3 days one week and 2 days the other this is a fantastic opportunity for you to work closely with the Head of REsourcing and be the true operational lead for the Recruitment function.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Working closely with the Head of Resourcing you will be acting as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert, providing innovative recruitment solutions to hire the best talent efficiently and cost-effectively whilst ensuring an exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience.
Create and deliver strategic resourcing plans including developing direct sourcing strategies, as well as screening and interviewing candidates to meet the business' resourcing plans for permanent staffing requirements.
Work closely with the HR Compliance team to ensure an excellent candidate on-boarding experience as well as an effective pre-employment checking service so that new joiners are ready to start with the in a timely manner.
Building collaborative and credible relationships with stakeholders across the hiring community, providing expert advice on all recruitment related matters and processes, as well as coaching stakeholders on recruitment best practice, including our commitment to D&I throughout the recruitment process.
Optimise attraction channels and employer brand activities, as well as conducting effective recruitment management information reporting so that we can continuously improve the quality and value of the resourcing service.
Skills & Experience:
- In-house recruitment experience working as a Resourcing/Recruitment/Talent Acquisition Business Partner.
- Experience managing the end-to-end recruitment life-cycle (sourcing, screening, interviewing, offer management) across a variety of roles within corporate functions.
- Demonstrable stakeholder management experience with a successful track record of building effective and credible relationships both internally and externally.
- Experience of resource planning, managing recruitment campaigns and implementing a range of attraction and selection methodologies, especially innovative sourcing solutions for specialised markets.
- Highly effective communicator with excellent time management and influencing skills, as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced and complex environment.
For further information please get in touch with Jacqui Wall