Recruitment is a fantastic career - it's fast paced and dynamic, every day you'll make a lasting impact. As a Recruitment Consultant, you'll manage your own business and work in an entrepreneurial environment , your client base will be in the public Sector and you will work with clients who are extremely passionate about what they do and are genuinely trying to instigate a positive change for society. You'll source candidates, win business and match the right candidate to the right job. Recruitment suits an individual who wants to build key relationships with both candidates and clients whilst working in a competitive and target-driven environment.
A job in recruitment is extremely rewarding - you can earn great commission. Hays is the most successful recruitment company in the U.K, placing more than one candidate into a job every minute of every business day.
global and operate all across the UK&I working with many of the biggest companies and a wide range of smaller businesses. We've been voted one of the UK's best companies to work for by Glassdoor and we're the most followed recruitment company globally on LinkedIn. If you're starting a career in recruitment there's no better company than Hays.
A successful candidate will be a be able to demonstrate the below:-
- You will possess a talent for building relationships and will enjoy working in a busy, target-driven environment.
- You will be resilient, persistent and determined in order to achieve results.
- You will be sales-focused.
- As a Recruitment Consultant will embody our core business values, including: * having an innovative and insightful nature. * being highly ambitious with a hunger to succeed and build a prosperous career within Hays You will be driven to become an expert in your specialism * be passionate about people * and through it all you are a person who does the right thing!
- You will be given the support of our market-leading brand
- you will receive 200 hours of world-class training in your first year to help you become an expert and have access to the best tools and technology in the industry.
- The responsibility and autonomy you will receive at Hays will see an increase in your confidence, where you will gain excellent presentation skills as well as an increase in your commercial awareness.
- You'll also receive: £21,400-£26,775 as a base salary & uncapped commission
- A structured career path, with a 6 month promotion and salary increase
- The opportunity to transform lives and businesses
- Referral bonuses of up to £2000 per individual
- Exciting incentives and rewards
- The opportunity to move internationally in the future
- A free mental health helpline for employees
- We also have a range of employee benefits to choose from including discounted gym memberships, annual season ticket loans, health-care and dental-care plans and generous shopping discounts and savings.
We operate a meritocratic culture where you are rewarded and recognised based on your results, the chance to get promoted at six months (with an increase to your base salary) and high performing individuals can be fast-tracked into management roles within just a few years It's hard work and we expect excellence but if you deliver the results your earning potential and career progression know no limits. If you are interested in becoming a recruitment Consultant with Hays please do apply with an up to date CV highlighting all your relevant experience or feel to get in touch to discuss the role further