As the HR Advisor you will take lead responsibility for managing employee relations casework across the business and will ensure that a first class HR service is delivered.
My client is a trusted business within the public sector and currently going through an exciting period of growth and is seeking an experienced HR advisor to join their team.
The key responsibilities would include:
- Advise line managers on all HR matters providing advice, support, and direction on the full range of HR activities (employee relations, performance management, policies and procedures) as required.
- manage a large and sometimes complex caseload, ensuring issues are dealt with in a timely manner and an excellent service is delivered.
- Supporting the HR Development Manager with all employee relations matters including disciplinary, grievance, capability, TUPE including attending hearings as note taker and advisor
- Supports the line managers regarding employment practices by reviewing internal processes or responding to concerns raised in order to make improvements to the HR service.
- Support Managers with the management of sickness and absence including cases that require referral to Occupational Health or use of a capability process.
- Facilitate training on employee relations issues in order to proactively upskill line managers to deal with low level employee relations before they escalate.
- Supports the HR Director in analysing HR reports and drives HR KPI improvements.
- Assists with the pay review & bonus process for the Trust, including administration.
The successful candidate:
* CIPD Level 5 or willingness to work towards
* Extensive employee relations experience and a proven track record of resolving issues promptly and effectively.
* Experience of conflict resolution
* Good knowledge of administration processes.
* Good knowledge of HR legislation (Desirable).
* Working within an education background would be desirable
A competitive salary as well as hybrid working.