Reporting to the HRIS Manager, this role will deliver a comprehensive and professional global Workday/HR technical service to managers and employees in line with our Service Level Agreements to ensure the smooth day to day operation but will also support on change and release management.
The successful candidate will bring with them the prior experience of embedding Workday and will have experience of working in fast-paced, highly commercial and entrepreneurial environments. Additionally, you will have experience of delivering beyond the day to day and working with the HR Leaders and other Centres of Expertise to deliver wider HR strategic initiatives and priorities.
- Assess requirements, perform impact assessments, design and build technical solutions to fulfil business
- Work with the HR Team globally to manage the prioritization and execution of Workday fixes
- Manage the ongoing maintenance of the HR organization structure in Workday
- Support automation and process improvements across all HR Systems
- Support on Workday system changes and upgrades including the bi-annual Workday releases
- Support on ensuring that Workday is fully integrated with key business systems
- Perform detailed manipulation of complex data via tools such as spreadsheets and EIB's
- Maintain the available employee guidance ensuring all content is accurate, up to date and fit for purpose
- Support training and engagement to ensure our key stakeholders are fully utilizing Workday
- Provide support for ad hoc projects as required
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure appropriate confidentiality and ensure GDPR compliance
- Ensure your own continuous professional development by participating in external networking/conferences/associations/groups
- Maintain a positive and solution oriented approach to work, providing open and honest feedback.