Frazer Jones is pleased to be partnering with an established global professional services firm to recruit a Reward Analyst. This is an award-winning global firm that has a highly supportive and ambitious culture. You'll be joining a Reward team of 4 covering an EMEA population of nearly two thousand employees. You'll be reporting to the Head of Reward and contributing to work across both compensation and employee benefits. Duties will include:
- Deliver the employee benefits and manage the flexible benefits platform
- Benchmarking exercises for both compensation and benefits
- Supporting with compensation and benefits queries
- Ensuring that the team are offering a competitive reward offering that is appropriate to the business
- Manage the relationships with third-party providers and support with renewal processes
- Support on projects, helping with the review and implementation of reward programmes
- Support with the introduction of new benefits
- Provide reward advice and recommendations to HR Business Partners
- Complete market analysis and deliver various reports
- Support with the annual pay review process
This is an exciting time to join their business with several reward and system projects on the go. This is an excellent opportunity for a Reward Analyst, who enjoys working across both compensation and benefits and looking to further develop their skills in this field. The firm are offering a salary between £35-45,000 plus benefits. The firm are based in central London but offer an attractive hybrid working model. To be considered for this role you should have experience as a Reward, Benefits or Compensation Analyst already and be eager to grow your career further in this field. You should have a strong eye for detail, be analytical and effective at working with data. Ideally, you'll be a graduate and have proven influencing and project management skills. Effective communication skills are essential. If you're interested in this role and would like more information, please apply and contact Nick Arnold at Frazer Jones with any questions or to have a confidential discussion about your reward job search.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.