Workday HRIS Manager
- £50,000 - £63,000
- Central London
- Hybrid working: 3 days per week in the office
Oakleaf is partnering with a prestigious charitable institution in the search for a Workday HRIS Manager. This is a great opportunity to join a newly formed team and assist in the development of the Workday and HR systems within the organisation.
The Workday HRIS Manager responsibilities will include:
- Configure, test, validate and implement business process changes in Workday, to support BAU, optimization and continuous improvement of the system.
- Manage all functional aspects of Workday HCM, and the day to day management and maintenance of this, including design and implementation of processes
- Work with the HR Systems & Process Improvement Lead to support the coordination and drive automation of HR Systems and process improvement, and identify areas of improvement to ensure we are using the system effectively.
- Manage the development of the HR Dashboard & Quarterly Reporting
- Own and govern the security framework for HR within Workday
- Document and maintain system and processes, procedures and user guides relating to HR systems
- Use the Workday EIB tool to mass load data
- Manage data integrity in Workday
- Support on issues escalated by the HR Systems Analyst
- Extensive technical knowledge of Workday core HCM, including reporting, security, and relevant exposure to compensation, benefits, payroll, time-tracking, absence, talent & performance and learning
- A good understanding of HR best practice across employee lifecycle processes
- Good understanding of the configuration of business processes
- Knowledge of Workday data management processes such as EIBs uploads
- Practical understanding of system and data integration points between HR and other IT systems
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks and projects