- Hays Human Resources
- London, England
- Closing date
- 10 Feb 2023
- Not for Profit/Charity
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Recruitment & Resourcing
Procurement Specialist Located in Battersea, London Permanent Role Salary of £40,750 Flexible working
Your new company
A leading animal welfare charity is on the lookout for a Procurement Specialist
Your new role
- To review new or existing agreements as required such as Non- Disclosure Agreements, Licensing or any other terms and conditions from a business and procurement perspective.
- Provide high quality advice to Heads of Dept, Managers and other staff on all procurement and contract management matters.
- Work with departments and external legal advisers on agreement evolution where required negotiating directly with suppliers and third party's.
- Assist business owners to manage contracts to ensure suppliers and the organisation meet their contractual obligations
- To identify, plan and execute tenders and track contracts and spend to advise departments of tender opportunities
- To initiate and/or support departments when tendering for goods or services.
- To provide appropriate templates to ensure correct supplier engagements
- To support operation of the organisations purchasing system across the organisation
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience working in a procurement environment
- Experience of delivering high quality work with minimum supervision
- Knowledge of sourcing process from research through tendering or benchmarking to negotiation and award
- Experience of contract review, negotiation and execution
- Knowledge of contract structure, agreement types and contract management
- Educated to degree level
- At least 3 years Procurement experience
What you'll get in return=
- Flexile Pension Scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert