Are you an HR professional looking for a better work life balance?
Your new company
A market leader in their field are seeking an HR Manager to join their business. This is a part time position (25 hours a week) and would be perfect for a local professional looking for a better work life balance.
Your new role
You will be working in a stand alone capacity and will be responsible for ALL aspects of HR - L&D, Employee Relations, Employment Law, Recruitment and other generalist activities.
- Work in close partnership with Directors & senior management to prepare and implement HR strategy.
- Provide advice and guidance to staff regarding any employee relation issues.
- Recommend and update HR guidelines, company policies and procedures in line with best practice and current legislation.
- Support the management and monitoring of team progress including quarterly appraisals & implementing appraisal systems where necessary.
- Provide advice and support to managers on poor performing employees and follow company performance management and disciplinary process if required.
- Conduct regular audits of each site, report to Directors and manage a rolling plan for implementing necessary changes and updates.
- Maintain documentation for employment contracts and new starter processes.
- Maintaining the admin & organisation for monitoring of employee performance and career development needs.
- Oversee the monitoring of annual leave, statutory leave, sickness absence within the business with the ability provide data reports to senior management.
- Work with Finance Manager to ensure all aspects of payroll, compensation and benefits are administered to a high standard.
- Deliver daily and monthly report sheets as requested by senior management.
- Review & update employee information packs & literature in-line with people plan and marketing. Including company handbooks.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have proven experience working at Management level and managing the full HR lifecycle. You will need to be confident in a stand alone position and have a CIPD qualification.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available and the role will be 25 hours a week, this is a great opportunity if you are looking for a better work life balance. This role also offers hybrid working.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.