I am excited to be working with a Not-for-Profit organisation who are looking to recruit a Payroll Lead on a permanent basis, 12 Month FTC.
This candidate has prior experience working in the Education Sector or Council.
Payroll Lead - up to £48k - Hybrid - Based in East London
* Hybrid working
* 26 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
* High pension contribution
* Monthly social events
Key Skills and Responsibilities
* Managing up to 4 Payroll Officers
* Working on numerous Projects and collaborating HR colleagues
* Reviewing and implementing new Payroll processes
* Leading on end-to-end monthly payroll of up to 5,000 employees and a pensions payroll of up to 8,000
* Ensuring Payroll are processed to agreed deadlines
* Processing Manual calculations for all payments
* Oracle system experience is desirable
* Process high volume payroll is essential
* Management experience is essential
* Extensive Knowledge of statutory legislation and Council Policy practice and procedures is essential
* Highly experienced using Microsoft systems such as Excel (Pivot Tables and V look ups
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
If you are interested in this role and want to have further conversation about this exciting opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact me !
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org