HR Business Partner
- Michael Page Human Resources
- London, England
- £45000 - £50000 per annum
- Closing date
- 2 Feb 2023
- Not for Profit/Charity
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Business Partner
An educational institution are looking for a HR Business Partner who is an experienced HR Generalist to join during a period of growth. The role is based in London, and offering hybrid working.
An educational organisation, based in central London that are going through a growth phase.
A HR Business Partner to:
- Partner with a certain client group
- Provide coaching and advise to stakeholders
- Look at employee engagement, culture, talent management and change management.
- Manage employee relation casework
- Provide continuous improvement and development to processes
- Update or develop policies
- Provide support on recruitment and talent development. And look to improve recruitment processes from an EDI perspective and thinking about system design or improvements
- Succession Planning and talent identification
- Support on restructures and change p
- Support on a projects alongside the HRD
A HR Business Partner with:
- Strong stakeholder management and the ability to influence
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Not-for-profit experience desirable
- CIPD qualification desirable
- Strong project management skills
HR Business Partner
£45-50,000 per annum
Based in London
Michael Page Human Resources is acknowledged as one of the leading recruitment companies for human resources with over 30 years of recruitment expertise and a team of specialist consultants based in offices nationwide. If you’re looking for permanent or temporary job opportunities in human resources, let us use our extensive network and strong relationships to help you find you the next step in your career.
Michael Page Human Resources recruit HR roles nationwide, ranging from HR Administrator to Global HR Director and also within the specialist areas of HR including Learning & Development, Recruitment, Reward, and Talent.
We offer vacancies across executive, director, manager and junior levels with many of the UK’s leading companies. Our teams have specialist consultants that focus on permanent, interim and contract opportunities. Find out more about our consultants here.
To get started browse for human resources jobs or contact one of our offices directly to find out how our expertise could make a difference to your HR recruitment process.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert