An educational institution are looking for a HR Business Partner who is an experienced HR Generalist to join during a period of growth. The role is based in London, and offering hybrid working.
An educational organisation, based in central London that are going through a growth phase.
A HR Business Partner to:
- Partner with a certain client group
- Provide coaching and advise to stakeholders
- Look at employee engagement, culture, talent management and change management.
- Manage employee relation casework
- Provide continuous improvement and development to processes
- Update or develop policies
- Provide support on recruitment and talent development. And look to improve recruitment processes from an EDI perspective and thinking about system design or improvements
- Succession Planning and talent identification
- Support on restructures and change p
- Support on a projects alongside the HRD
A HR Business Partner with:
- Strong stakeholder management and the ability to influence
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Not-for-profit experience desirable
- CIPD qualification desirable
- Strong project management skills
HR Business Partner
£45-50,000 per annum
Based in London