A well-established higher education organisation are looking for a Head of HR Systems to support a team of system experts and oversee the planning and delivery of large projects to deliver system process change. The role is based in London, offering hybrid working.
A higher education organisation, with a headcount circa 10,000.
The role is based in London.
A Head of HR Systems to:
- Lead a team to provide continuous improvements to system processes
- Identify improvements and solutions to support business growth
- Responsible for the HR system, from administration to maintenance, development and delivery
- Provide strategic direction for system solutions and ensure effective transitions
- Establish and maintain relationships across the wider business
- Lead module implementations to the HR system
- Plan and implement new system functionality and implement new methods and processes for an effective service
- Deliver continuous process improvements
- Oversee the planning and delivery of large projects to deliver system process change.
A Head of HR Systems with:
- Experience of managing a well-established team
- Experience of not-for-profit desirable
- Project management experience essential
Interim Head of HR Systems
Up to £70,000 per annum
Hybrid Working - London based