Your new company
Hays have partnered with this well-known logistics organisation who are looking for a HR Advisor to join their team on a permanent basis.
Your new role
As the HR Advisor you will:
- Provide employment law and best practice advice to the management team on a daily basis, escalating where required.
- Manage an employee relations caseload efficiently and effectively, maintaining consistency across sites.
- Assist managers on the interpretation of company policies and procedure.
- Provide a professional service to all employees, customer, the public and external organisations.
- Ensure accurate operation of Oracle HR and Kronos and other applicable system.
- Monitor sickness reporting, taking action where required.
- Collate management reports.
- Contribute towards the improvement of processes and methods of operating practices.
- Assist in the coaching, mentoring and development of the management team.
- Support in delivering the People plan for the year.
- Assist with People projects, and lead where appropriate.
- Have active involvement in supporting the engagement and wellbeing strategy across the site.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this position you will:
- Hold a qualification of CIPD Level 3 or above.
- Have previous HR Officer/ Advisor experience.
- Have general payroll experience/knowledge
- Have previous experience of providing employment law and best practice advice on ER cases.
- Have excellent knowledge of employment law Confidential and professional approach.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Have the ability to plan and prioritise workload, working under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Have excellent PC skills and attention to detail
What you'll get in return
- Flexible working arrangements
- A competitive remuneration package
- CIPD study support
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.