- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, England
- £50000 - £60000 per annum
- Closing date
- 13 Feb 2023
- Accountancy Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Business Partner
- Up to £60,000 with 10% bonus
- City of London
- Hybrid Working - 3 days in the office
Oakleaf Partnership are currently partnered with a successful insurance company based in London. This role is paying £60,000 on a permanent basis and with a hybrid working pattern of 2-3 days in the office per week.
You will look after three client groups (circa 200 employees), managing the full employee lifecycle whilst working on strategic projects and building relationships across the business. The company is still in its infancy so there is a lot of opportunity to help create policies and embed the culture.
* Developing HR strategies, policies, and practices.
* Drive and deliver HR solutions on areas including but not limited to: Talent Acquisition and Development and Performance Management
* Influencing and building relationships with people around the business
* Frequently run reports and present HR MI/data dashboards to senior members of staff
* Experience of having successfully worked in a generalist role within a fast paced and ambitious environment.
* Adaptable to change and can implement change and new initiatives well.
* Professional and proactive approach.
* Strong at building relationships, and able to adapt communication style to suit different audiences.
* Strong attention to detail and organisation skills.
* Confident with Microsoft Excel
If you feel this role is right for you, please click 'Apply or email me at email@example.com
Oakleaf Partnership is the UK’s largest independent HR recruitment consultancy. Founded in 2005, we have built enduring relationships with HR functions across every sector; thanks in part to our expertise, but also our collaborative approach. We listen. We share our insights. We take the time to truly understand the culture of an organisation – the person behind a CV.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert