- Financial Services
- Up to £40,000 with a bonus
- City of London
- Hybrid working - 2 days in the office
Oakleaf Partnership are currently partnering with a large, global Financial Services firm based in City of London who are seeking a Learning Associate to join their experienced Learning & Development team.
Working in a team of 4, you will be responsible for managing the full lifecycle of the core training initiative; building and maintaining key vendor relationships; maintaining the LMS; being the first point of contact for all learning queries across the EMEA region of the business as well as supporting on exciting learning initiatives.
This is an excellent role for someone with experience in Learning & Development or someone from an HR background looking to start a career within L&D. This role would also suit someone who enjoys improving learning processes, organised and capable of performing administrative duties and someone who is confident in dealing with senior stakeholders. The company have a fantastic flexible culture as well as a passion for developing their employees through their learning capabilities.
* Managing the full lifecycle of the core training initiative
* Updating and maintaining the LMS (SuccessFactors)
* First point of contact for all learning enquires, escalating where necessary
* Building and maintaining key vendor relationships
* Producing detailed reports
* Supporting on ad hoc L&D projects
* 1-2 years' experience in a similar role or experience in an HR/Admin role
* Experience in using SuccessFactors
* Financial Services or Professional Services background
* Understanding of working in a regulatory environment
* Strong stakeholder management
* Proactive with strong verbal and written communication
If you feel this role is right for you, please click 'Apply' or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org