Senior HR Business Partner
- Interim with the potential of extension or a permanent opportunity
- Day rate: between £750 and £815/day including holiday pay
- City of London
- Hybrid working
Oakleaf Partnership is representing a global, diverse Bank with strong values and culture. This organisation is looking for an interim Senior HRBP to partner with senior management and their teams mainly across the front office, population approx. 300 people.
What is the role
You will be acting as a trusted advisor to the senior management teams and will get involved in the entire employee life cycle. You will be working closely with the business to drive the HR strategy, business performance, people capability and engagement as well as managing complex HR issues. You will get involved with supporting, coaching, advising and influencing business leaders to increase engagement and performance. You will also be instrumental in identifying capability needs, workforce planning, job evaluation, driving collaboration and diverse working styles promoting more progressive ways of working. You will be responsible for mitigating operational risk, talent management, succession planning and developing diverse talent. You will be driving the annual salary and bonus review, preparing MI reports, providing analysis and insights as required and handling the diversity, inclusion, wellbeing and conduct agenda. This is a fabulous opportunity for to utilise your experience, build relationships quicky and to add value.
- To apply you must have extensive HRBP experience within matrix Banking or Financial Services Organisations
- If you also have experience of working within the front office this may be an advantage
- Demonstrate a proven track record of HR business partnering, strong communication, influencing, stakeholder management skills and strong decision making skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to influence different business areas and management levels
- Demonstrate commerciality and a strong knowledge of current UK employment law, and some knowledge of employment law across EMEA
- Demonstrate the use of your analytical skills to solve problems and identify solutions
- A motivated self-starter with the ability to adapt to different business needs